Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"How to host multiple domains on ONE account..."


I recently announced that I'm selling some websites on Ebay (these auctions end tomorrow):
I was surprised that the most frequently asked question about these auctions was related to web hosting! More specifically, people were concerned about the hosting costs, and wondering how to host multiple domains.
So I decided this would be the perfect topic for a brand new lesson:
You might not be aware that there are THREE different ways for you to host multiple domains on one hosting account.
In this lesson I explain the benefits and drawbacks of each method, so you can see which one is best for your business. I also demonstrate how to set it up so you can streamline your business and save money on hosting costs.
Have a great day!
Eric
Eric Holmlund


Blog Advertising

No comments:

viglink